Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin, Fall, Halloween Sensory Bin

Pulled out a sensory bin and laid it on the floor 
and both boys just flocked to it!














My 9 month old got more into it than my 5 year old, but here is a list of things I put in it:
- candy corn
- fall leaves with different textures
- pom pom balls
- foam mini pumpkin die cuts
- foam halloween stickers
- pieces of pumpkin patch ribbon
- 2 small cauldrons i had left from a past oriental trading order

My 5 year old took out the ribbon pieces and the cauldrons.  He made the cauldrons into cannons that fired out ribbons or flares of fire.

My 9 month old just had shaking the pan and listening to the candy corns rattle.  He also loved picking up the pom pom balls and then jiggling his hands in the whole bin.

Overall lots of fun, tons of imaginary play for my oldest and a whole new world experience for my youngest.

Have Fun and Be a Blessing!
~Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment