Hello and Welcome to Sonshine Tot School!
My name is Bekah and I am a mommy to a little boy named Jordan. I am married to an amazing man, named Aaron, of 9 years!!! My husband is truly a romantic at heart and he should write a book for other men. My husband and I are both licensed ministers and Aaron is the worship leader at church.
Sonshine Tot School is my blog to post up my homeschool adventures. Now, I'm not a licensed teacher, nor did I go to school to become a teacher -- actually, I went to college and got a degree in Business Administration, Marketing and Accounting. But after working in these career fields realized it's not for me... I have and always will LOVE working with kids!! I have worked in children's ministries since I was 8 years old and I LOVE IT!!
So, needless to say, when my husband and I were blessed with our son, Jordan, we agreed homeschooling would be the best fit for us. Is it a challenge? YES! But I love challenges and this is a rewarding experience for me. Plus, I've been able to use those marketing skills in creating fun printables! =)
Fun Facts About Me:
- I'm a Jesus Freak!
- I LOVE to dance! Truly my passion.
- I'm a creative and yes, being neat and orderly is hard for me... my piles of "mess" is actually organized to me - so don't touch my mess!
- I like to collect Precious Moments figurines.
- I have been to the following countries: Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Thomas, Barbados, England, and Puerto Rico.
- I have a heart for missions.
- My favorite color is blue, like the ocean.
- My favorite flower is the sunflower - they stand so tall and can be seen everywhere and they have seeds by the dozens to plant more.
- I have been a part of beauty pageants and modeling - but found those crowns mean nothing, and can't wait for the Princess Crown that will be given to me in Heaven.
- I truly enjoy to plan things - events, parties, outreach, sunday school, birthdays, family reunions - you name it, I can do it!
- Cooking is fun to me, but I wish I could learn to bake.
Fun Facts About Jordan:
- Trains, Trains, and MORE Trains
- Thinks he turns "4" every month
- Has teacup yorkie that is spunky like him
- Favorite color is purple.
- Loves to squish ants.
- Does not like flying bugs.
- Loves to paint, but could care less about coloring.
- Favorite Bible Story - Jericho - the wall goes "boom"!
I also blog at: His Princess Party Girl