Friday, March 9, 2012

PreK: Jesus Calms the Storm (Continued)

Jesus Calms the Storm PreK Lesson:




I used painters tape to make a boat shape on the floor.
He chose Elmo to be Jesus.  We climbed in the boat, put Jesus to sleep.
Then rocked back and forth, pretended to scoop water out of the boat,
and then woke Jesus up.  Jesus stood up and said "Be Still" and
the storm went bye bye.







Our Math Activity
I drew clouds on blue construction paper and put a number in each cloud
(1-8).  I printed up lightning bolts, cut them out.  Had my little guy
put the clouds in number order and then add that number of
lightning bolts to the cloud.






Another Math Game
Using a dice, he rolled it, counted the dots (just like Tad, he says).
Then add that many lightning bolts to a cloud shape.




These "dead end" worksheets as my son calls it came
from 1+1+1=1.  He did really good with the letter W.


We are looking forward to next week, where will study the following:
Letter: R
Shape: Arc
Colors: ROY G BIV
Vocab: Rainbow
Story: God's Promise (Noah's Ark - Rainbow)


Have Fun and Be a Blessing!
~Bekah


Linked Up At:

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I visited your blog after a comment you made in mine and I really lone it! These activities are great!

    ReplyDelete