Lesson on God Made the Snow
Book: Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner
Cute book about a boy who builds a snowman and discovers the next day it doesn't look the same anymore. The boy ponders and wonders what his snowman does at night that changes his appearance in the morning. And you will soon find out that snowmen are VERY active at night - no wonder the snowman looked funny in the morning! With colorful illustrations and hidden pictures on each page and easy reading all kids will love to know what their snowmen "do" at night!
God made the snow!
"God tells the snow to fall on the earth." Job 37:6a
- Snowman Prewrite from Early Childhood Printables
- Snowman Color Match from PreK and K Sharing
- Snowman Cereal Number Game from Making Learning Fun
- Snowman Sensory Bin from Our Cup of Tea
- Five Little Snowmen Song from Little Fingers that Play
- Snowman Lanterns from from Stuff-by-Ash
- Snowman Egg Cartons from Share and Remember
- Snowman Fruit from Littlest Learners
Have Fun and Be a Blessing!
Linked Up At:
|Hip Homeschool Hop|