Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 1: Hearts & Love (Expanded)

It's Friday, so we finished up our hearts & love week 1 lesson today... here is what we did:




Jordan reviewed his posterboard with his pointer to me.






Free printable, but I can't remember where - so unlike me.
He counted the "sprinkles" on each cupcake and matched
the correct number.  I turned it into a file folder game.




Took the shadow matching from I Love Trucks
PreK Pack and turned it into a file folder game as well.
He loves shadow matching, so he did this on his own!






Color Sorting into Baskets with Hearts
Free printable from Making Learning Fun
I turned this into a file folder game as well.
First, I hid all the hearts around the house
and had his seek them out.  Then we opened
the file folder and he sorted them into the correct
color basket.


This week was loads of fun! Looking forward to week 2 of our hearts & love unit.

Have Fun and Be a Blessing!
~Bekah

1 comment:

  1. Fun lap book activity. He looks like he's having fun while learning.

    ReplyDelete