Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014

As 2014 comes to a close I am reminded just how blessed we are.  God has given my husband and I two amazing little boys with very different personalities that bring so much joy, laughter, love, and craziness to our lives.  This past year has been full of smiles, laughter, and even moments of tears and frustration.  Adding a second little one in our lives has been an adventure all on it's own.  But watching these 2 boys grow up with each other even through the trials and the joy has been absolutely amazing and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Some of the BEST memories of this year have been the simple ones, (1) Jordan making his castle for Princess Peach to come and stay with us and take adventures in the state of Michigan, (2) Cadence digging into his birthday cake and covering himself from head to toe in it, (3) The boys' bath times with our homemade foamies, (4) Daddy's surprise celebration for Dad's Day, (5) Jordan's giving heart that passes out items to homeless people on the streets, and sooooo much more!!!

My babies are growing up and it has been fascinating to see them grow spiritually, physically and emotionally.  Seeing my oldest grow in confidence and that nothing sways him from his beliefs, not even other kids, his faith is so deep and so strong, I pray it continues that way.  My youngest is so bold, courageous and has no fear - which at times freaks me out because I can find him in some crazy predicaments! But his heart for music is just like "wow".  God has blessed my two boys with amazing gifts and I can't wait to see them grow, flourish, and bud!

I made a slideshow of all our favorite memories from 2014, check it out here (it may take a second to load).

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free photo slideshow

I can't wait to see what all 2015 has in store for us!!! I'll be posting up our New Year's celebration and our goals for this year soon.  God is taking us on a new journey this year and I'm excited!!!

Have Fun and Be a Blessing!
~Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment