Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Story Corner: Thankful for God's Love

Story Corner
        Lesson of Thankfulness

Book:  Thank You God, for loving me by Max Lucado










Overview:
Little Hermie prays to God and tells us just how much God loves us.  It begins with Little Hermie saying a prayer of thanks for God's love under an autumn tree.  As Little Hermie continues his prayer, he expresses ways that God loves us - watching over me; always with me (even when I'm scared); and my source of guidance.  This is a great book for preschoolers to understand that God is always with us and loves us always!

Bible Point:
God's love never fails.

Memory Verse:
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  His love endures forever." Psalm 107:1

Activities:
Craft:
  • Heart Rainbow Tissue Paper Craft*

Have fun and be a blessing to your tot(s)!!!
~Bekah


*Note: If you see an asterisk (*), these are under construction and will soon have a download available.

No comments:

Post a Comment