Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blog Break

Hey Everyone! This week will be pretty silent around here.  My husband had his surgery for his tonsils to be removed and he's been struggling on his road to recovery.  Prayers are very much appreciated.  We've already been to the emergency room, recovered from the vomiting, now he's sick with scarlet fever.  I'm so confused, I thought that was the reason to get this surgery, so he wouldn't get this virus again.  He can't take the pain medication - so we've been going through this cold turkey.  I'm exhausted and I know he is too.  Anyways, this week will be recovery for my husband... pray everyone else's families stay healthy and strong.


Blessings,
Bekah

4 comments:

  1. Our family wishes your husband a speedy recovery and we are thinking of you all. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for your family and his recovery!

    ReplyDelete