Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Date Night Prep for Winter Jam 2015

Winter Jam 2015 is coming to our area in February and I'm planning our date night.  Here is a sneak preview of what I have prepared so far...


I found these lovely glittery snowflakes at a local craft store for one dollar - I couldn't resist.  I'm going to punch a hole in the top and tie a blue ribbon to them and hang them from the ceiling in our bedroom to make a snowflake lane or winter wonderland!


I made an invitation for my hubby and this is the front of it.  "It's a WINTER JAMboree!!" And when you open it up....


He'll find this cute change to the song and the tickets to Winter Jam, thank you to Family Christian!! #FCBlogger


Last, but not least, I created an "Artist Preview" CD for us to listen to.  Family Christian has most of the artists' CD's on sale (not sure how long this deal lasts), but I was able to pick up the majority of the albums we didn't have for ONLY $5!!! You can check out the deals HERE.  I burned off my favorite songs from each artist onto this CD to have a "mix".

This CD will go into a Date Night Box that I am still creating and prepping and thankfully I have time since Winter Jam Tour doesn't appear until February 21st in Auburn Hills, MI. And since it's like a 45 minute drive for us to The Palace, this CD will be perfect for preparing our hearts to worship God and show up ready to receive!!!

I will post another post with the completed Date Night Box closer to the Tour Date, follow my blog to keep updated!

Winter Jam is spectacular and if you have never been, you should go! Tickets are ONLY $10 at the door!  And there is going to be an awesome line up of bands:

  • Skillet
  • Jeremy Camp
  • Building 429
  • Francesca Battistelli
  • Family Force 5
  • Newsong
  • For King & Country
  • Blanca
  • About a Mile
  • Veridia

This is perfect for a date night, like what we are doing! OR even for the youth group or take your teenager(s) for a date!  Awesome bands, positive, and a chance to experience God! Don't MISS IT!!! Check HERE to see when the tour hits your area. #WinterJam

Have Fun and Be a Blessing!
~Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment