Sunday, March 1, 2015

"I am Resurrection" T-Shirt Deal at Family Christian


Hello Ladies!!! Family Christian has an AWESOME sale on these purple "I am the resurrection and the life" t-shirts for ONLY $7.97 from now until April 23, 2015.  Grab yours HERE online or head out to the store near you. #FCBlogger

The shirt I received is a large size and I'm currently 34 weeks pregnant and still have room in this shirt! I wore this shirt for a story telling time and had so many comments on it and moms wanting to know where to get it.  The purple is beautiful and since I'm in Michigan it's not quite T-shirt weather yet, it will look great with a white, black and aqua long sleeve shirt under it.  I put on a black long sleeve shirt under it and it still felt great.  And the quality is awesome, I've washed it 3 times now and had no shrinkage - BONUS!!!



I absolutely love the T-shirts from Family Christian.  I've been buying them since I was a teenager and had a job.  I would always buy my dad shirts for birthday and Father's Day, but always seemed to buy the wrong size and it would somehow become MY shirt, haha, yeah, I think I might of had a plan in that... just kidding! I still buy their T-shirts and my kids love them too - always picking out different ones they want themselves.  I highly recommend them!

Be a Blessing!
~Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment