Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Valentine Game: Cupid's Arrow


Cupid's Arrow Valentine Game

What you need:
(1) Large size cardboard box
(1) Tri-fold Foam Board (Dollar Tree)
Paints in any color you want
Paintbrushes
Arrows (We got ours from Oriental Trading HERE)
Duck Tape


First I drew a heart in the middle of the tri-fold foam board and then cut it out with a box cutter. Then I gave the board to my kids with some paint and foam paint dotters to cover it up.



We set it out to dry and then I duck taped the board to a large box to catch the arrows when tossed.


Then I let my kids test the game out, check out their video (make take a second to load):

We took our game to a Valentine's Party for homeschoolers and had a blast!!! And of course, took it into children's church too - fits great with the story of Jonathan and David! What kind of Valentine games have you made?

Have Fun and Be a Blessing!
~Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment