Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Noah's Ark Make a Sticker Scene

Noah's Ark Make-a-Sticker Scene

I purchased this set from Oriental Trading.  At first I wasn't so sure if my little guy would even want to do this, but once I pulled it out he was VERY excited over it.  And I was happy, he was excited about it.  The stickers on the sheet were easy enough for him to pull off by himself and he stuck them wherever he wanted them.  While he was sticking on some of the stickers, he noticed that some of them were key to the story, for example, the dove with the olive branch, so he told me this one needs to be flying in the air towards the ark because there is a tree but no where for the dove to land yet.  And there were circles with rain drops in it, so he told me these need to be in the clouds because it rained for a long time.  He was sad there wasn't a rainbow sticker though - he was like, "where's the promise sticker?" Too cute!

Needless to say, this was a good investment.  It comes in a pack and there is enough for 12 scenes.  I think I'll hold onto these for when we cover the story again.





Have Fun and Be a Blessing!
~Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment